Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What we've been up to...

Well school has started again so things have been a little crazy while I try and adjust to the new flow of how my life is going to go for the next four months. It is no secret that I hate anything and everything to do with Math but overall the semester has gotten off to a good start!

I am not a fan of going outside in the cold weather but I love when it's cold outside so me and Stets can cuddle up inside!

We took a trip to the new pajama outlet in town and we both got some new JAMAS! So warm...

Stetson came down with pneumonia and an ear infection on Jan 2nd and he was one miserable little boy who was stuck inside the house for DAYS. We made some teddy bear cupcakes one day to kill some time. Stets got a little carried away with the frosting as you can see...but he LOVED it!! The funny things is he never ate ANY of the cupcakes...
I had some issues trying to make tan frosting out of the white frosting that we had so don't ask why our bears had ARMY green tummies! Skylar and Stetson have really been enjoying the snowmobile in this weather. Don't call child services--Stets does have a helmet he wears while riding but I wanted to be able to see his cute face in this picture so I made him take it off. He thinks he is pretty cool when he gets to wear these sunglasses that his daddy gave him!
Here's a couple more pictures from when he was sick. I am so glad he bounced back to his normal self!! I love my little man and I hate seeing his so miserable.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

cute jammies!!! Sick kids are the worse. Glad he is feeling better.

annilee said...

Love the jammies! I also hate when he is sick! Which is all to often! And we made cupcakes too, and my kids did not eat them either...just me!

Brooke said...

All your pics are so cute!!