As I was driving through the canyon yesterday morning the bright orange leaves made it blatantly clear that Summer is on its way out for the year...and I couldn't be any happier about it!! I am much more of a Fall person myself. I live for haunted houses, pumpkin walks, squash soup and as ALWAYS me and Stetson are hitting the corn mazes starting this week =)
As happy as I am to kiss the 100 degree weather GOODBYE...there are things about Summer that I will miss. We did so much this year and made many lasting memories.
We went to Jackson Hole to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. This is where we ran into this fellow. Oh and the fellow had a friend too...meet moose #2.
Skylar also had his first experience at authentic Sushi....YUMMY! Also in Jackson Hole.
We got a new puppy! Meet Sassy pants. I call her naughty pants and Skylar pretty much calls her whatever four letter word comes to his mind first! We love her anyways.
We did fireworks with friends...
and cookouts too... There is nothing better than having a fire pit in your own backyard. HELLO tinfoil dinners!
Stetson graduated from the first two sections of swimming lessons at the Sports Academy. He LOVED them!
Swimming parties with friends and family.
Sitting outside on a hot summer day with Popsicles and messy faces...priceless!
Friends came to play.
Nanny came to visit. Not just once, but twice!
We spent many afternoons at the zoo. We love the turtles. Even when they are doing the hanky panky! The turtles are always our favorite exhibit.
Never underestimate these muscles!
Memories are priceless. Summer seems to have flown by this year due to a crazy school semester for me, but looking back, we did take time out to stop and pay attention to what's really important....loved ones.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Summer days
Posted by *Chelsey* at 12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment