So basically right now I am doing anything and everything possibly to avoid writing ANOTHER paper for my psyche class! I love writing but this semester is beginning to make me HATE it and this particular paper I already feel like I've beat it to death because we have to write a section at a time and hand it in and now I am on sections four and five and I can't possible imagine what more I have to say about this subject. Hmmph. So while I am procrastinating I decided to post a few new pics! I had Spring break last week and we were able to fit in a few fun activities and head out to Oklahoma for four days as well to spend time with family...
Ok well there's been a change in plans! Blogger is refusing to upload anymore of my pictures so I guess that is a hint that it's time to write my paper so check back soon for OK pics and PS these above pictures were taken outside of my in-laws' beautiful home last Tuesday before Megan and Adam's wedding. I am so happy that Spring is on its way!


0 comments:
Post a Comment