I quit making slide shows for my blog quite a while ago because they don't work well when you print off your blogs or order "blog books" and those are the main reasons I keep a blog because this is how I journal!! SOOO you will see a few posts come from our big family get together last weekend.
We always have a birthday party (courtesy of Aunt Dixie and Uncle Bill) for all of the kiddos PLUS we draw names in our family for the kids for their birthdays just like we do for Christmas so we exchange those presents every year when we have our summer get together. You can imagine what it's like to sing Happy Birthday with ELEVEN names to be said during the song! This party was a blast like always!!
We always have a birthday party (courtesy of Aunt Dixie and Uncle Bill) for all of the kiddos PLUS we draw names in our family for the kids for their birthdays just like we do for Christmas so we exchange those presents every year when we have our summer get together. You can imagine what it's like to sing Happy Birthday with ELEVEN names to be said during the song! This party was a blast like always!!
(click the collage to enlarge!)


3 comments:
I'm thinkin I wanna be invited to that BD party!
PS your corn was YUMMY.
So cute! Chase will be having 3 parties this year...but all in fun! Your mom looks so cute! Tell her I say hello.
What a cute party! It looks like Stetson got spoiled!
Post a Comment