The second day of our mini family getaway we played our now famous annual BINGO game! I laughed from the sidelines as my two sisters fought over the Scentsy block UNTIL Annilee showed me it was my ALL TIME favorite Scentsy smell....Coconut Lemongrass....ooooh I HAD to have that! The rules of the game are that you can steal any one's prize when you win until the game is over when the final person has won their prize. Luckily for me my BINGO card was HORRIBLE and everyone else had one multiple times before I won ANYTHING but that meant I was able to snatch up any prize I wanted.....Yes, I went home a proud owner of this lovely masterpiece!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Scentsy's are the best :)
Looks like a good time! Speaking of which...we need to get the boys together again soon!
Post a Comment