
Before I head for bed tonight I thought I would post these few pics! The first two are pics of Stets wearing his new church outfit (the poor kid is past due for a hair cut touch up!) and the last one is of my dad and Stetson. My dad came over on Saturday morning to go pheasant hunting with Skylar. Me and Stetson rolled out of bed around 9AM just as the boys came through the door... Skylar whipped up a yummy breakfast of biscuits and gravy (of course I had my usual of chicken noodle soup because I don't like biscuits and I can't stand gravy!!) and dad stayed to eat and chat for a while. Thanks for stopping by Grandpa Reed!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
All ready for church...and Grandpa Reed!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
And they call me a picky pants! I can't believe dad went hunting either! WOW, did they have fun? I love the pic of them both!
Love the pictures, so cute!
Post a Comment