Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging extravaganza!

Life has passed by me lately and it has been over a month since I last blogged as my number one blog follower AKA my dad has told me a few times lately so I thought I would post a little bit of this and a little bit of that to show you what we have been up to at our house! (Click on the collages to enlarge)

We were able to go to Pine Valley the second weekend in October for our annual family get together. We weren't able to make it last year so this year was extra fun for us. We hit the St. George shopping mall, Fiesta Fun center, Tai Pan (the main attraction for those who weren't there to slaughter Bambi). We also found a new home for our dog Koda who now lives with Mason in Pine Valley!


Stetson really did bath while we were on vacation though he did manage to get this dirty EVERY DAY playing outside. We headed back to the American West Heritage Center and this time there was no blood and gore involved! Personally I thought this place was overrated but as long as the boys got to ride the train it was worth our TWO trips and $12! The slide wasn't as scary as it looked at first and the boys liked climbing up and down in many times. Stets got to feed this chicken too which was pretty cool if you ask him. We always LOVE getting together with Megan and Landon!!

We rooted for the Cardinals...but not hard enough apparently....oh well....there is always next year but those of you who know about the superstition at our house know the Cards will win in TWO years and not any earlier =)

Halloween pics are to come--SOON--but there you have some updates!


1 comments:

Eileen said...

How did I miss this post? I'm glad you are still around and doing OK. Your mom told me about your sister. Sounds like a whole-lotta not fun. I hope she's OK.