Monday, December 14, 2009

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree!

I love putting up the Christmas tree! It is one of my favorite things to do all year long. I am sure you all know how much I love anything and everything to do with Disney so I was sooo excited to put all of the Disney ornaments we bought last year on our tree! We bought a packaged deal of them and they are all sooo fun!! These are a few of our favorites of course the princesses and little loveable Nemo!
Of course we have Woody and Buzz to keep each other company!
Yes we have already had a snowball fight or two! This is Skylar trying to get Jackson yesterday but Jackson is much too quick for an old man like Skylar!!
I can't believe how close Christmas is. I finished ALL of our shopping a week or so ago but I have been procrastinating wrapping so hopefully that will get done too!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute tree! We love Buzz and Woody at our house. Too bad I only put up our "Nice" tree this year...Hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!