Friday, December 18, 2009

Tom&Jerry

Stetson's latest favorite cartoon has been Tom and Jerry. I have to say I am TOTALLY against him watching these cartoons!! Skylar let him watch one one night and now he asks every day. Very rarely do I give in but it is hard to explain to him why mommy doesn't like him watching them. I had someone tell me once that it was HORRIBLE that I let Stetson watch SpongeBob but I have yet to see Spongebob smoke a cigar, blow someone up with dynamite or chase someone around with an ax!! I let him watch one episode of Tom and Jerry this morning while I get ready for the day and as you can see he was glued to the show!



3 comments:

annilee said...

There is nothing wrong with T & J...

annilee said...

BTW, that was from Cole :)

Cassidy said...

umm yea i got the lecture about sponge bob too. Sometimes my sanity needs a little of spongebobs help.