Stets and Berkley love to lounge around the house in the morning watching cartoons and "snuggin". Berk is such a good dog and is always game for anything Stetson wants to do!
While Stetson slept peacefully on St. Patrick's Day some leprechaun's came into our house and left a couple fun surprises for him!
There was a trail of green suckers and chocolate left from the couch (where Stets was sleeping) to his bedroom floor.
Although Stetson did eat ONE piece of the chocolate he refuses to even try the suckers but he LOVED the green milk they left for us!! Let me tell you green milk makes one nasty colored chocolate milk mixture but Stets didn't care, he loved it anyways!
Here's my little munchkin at McDonald's playing under the hand dryer. Some people's children!!
He is one funny kid. I mentioned earlier he wouldn't touch the suckers the leprechauns left him which is nothing new at our house because he will not even TRY candy except chocolate and the chocolate has to be PLAIN or M&M's. He gags when he sees anyone chewing gum which is rather embarrassing and yesterday he called my sister up on the phone and said, "WHY DID YOU SEND ME CANDY IN THE MAIL"?? He was quite frank with her in letting her know he didn't like the candy...lol No worries because I ate the candy he got =)
He is still a garbage disposal when it comes to eating food though so we don't push the candy AT ALL. Yesterday we went out to breakfast as a family and he even ate the mint garnishes they put on his pancakes! He will sit down and eat a whole bundle of cilantro and ask for more. I am so proud of my little veggie monster and maybe I could learn a thing or two from him when it comes to candy!


3 comments:
What a good boy! With all the crap kids eat these days I'm proud of Stets that he likes veggies. The dentist would be out of a job if all the kids were like him ;)
See if I send him candy again :) I love that cute little S#@#!
I love all of the cute things you do with Stetson!
Post a Comment