Stets has been on a dinosaur kick lately and a few weeks ago I showed him some pictures on a friend's blog of the dinosaur museum down in Lehi and he BEGGED me to take him there. He also let us know it was a good idea to eat at Chuck E Cheese the same day. Skylar and I decided why not??? We needed some family time together before Skylar heads out of town for work again soon so Saturday we got up early and hit the road for the day...
We bribed Stetson with everything imaginable to get him to pose for a picture with this shark...as you can see it didn't work so well =)
He got to color pictures while we were there...
He was also too scared of this dinosaur leg to pose by it but he crawled all over this little one lying on the floor.
After we worked up an appetite at the museum it was time for Chuck E Cheese AKA Yucky Cheese because their food SUCKS. We love their entertainment though!!! The place was filled to maximum capacity and when we left there was a HUGE line of ppl waiting to get in. As much as we love taking Stetson there to play I can safely say it is the LAST PLACE ON EARTH I would wait in line for!
After we were ready to rip our hair out from all of the excitement of Chuck E Cheese we hit the mall for some shopping and ended the day with a nice dinner at Olive Garden with our good friends Jen and Chris. Sorry I didn't get pictures of them but here's Stetson "helping" with baby Paxton! Don't you want to squish those cheeks??


1 comments:
Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!! It's always nice to get out of the valley every once in awhile
Post a Comment