Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MOTOCROSS

When the cat's away the mice will play.....While me and Stetson were in Oklahoma last week Skylar went out and bought Stets a motorcycle---with training wheels! I had no idea they even made them for kids that small...WHAT THREE YR OLD needs a motorcycle?!? Like I said I had no part in it but I have to admit it has been fun and I love riding it too!! It is much more stable than his little four wheeler, although the only person to wreck the four wheeler has been my big brother Cody!!! Cod maybe when you come visit again you can take a ride on the motorcycle and keep all four wheels on the ground!

All of these pictures were taken out back behind our house on the track Skylar and Justin built for Stetson. They are busy working out there right now adding little hills in various places so I will post more pictures when they get it done!


Oh and don't get too mad at Skylar for going out and buying a motorcycle without asking me...I came home to a different BIG BOY motorcycle in the garage and couldn't figure out what had happened while I was gone?! Did he SERIOUSLY buy both HIM and STETSON one while I was gone and was I going to have to kill him for doing so? Nah...he sold his motorcycle the day I left and bought a new one that was cheaper and not as nice just so he could have the extra money to buy this little one for Stetson. See why I love this man so much?


6 comments:

The Griffin Family said...

vThis was the first time Justin ever wanted to view a blog.......good job:) Stetson looked like he was having fun:)

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

That is to cute! He rides that thing really good, now Matt wants to get Jaxon one.

Cassidy said...

ok where did he get it? I know that blake would love one of those for brody. That is so cute

*Chelsey* said...

Cassidy--he got this from KSL.com. You can buy them at any motorcycle shop though. This one is a Honda. Brody would love it!!

annilee said...

Love it...and I love him! Looks like you forgave Skylar when you saw the smile on Stetsies face? I don't blame you :)

Shel Loney said...

That is so stinking cute! I love it!