Thursday, August 19, 2010

LONG TIME NO BLOG!

What can I say except LONG TIME...NO BLOG!?! Life has been nothing short of hell again this past semester and I felt like I never had five minutes to myself to sit down and take a breather; so blogging, (like all hobbies of mine) was placed on the back burner for a bit.

We have managed to fit in some really fun family activities this Summer so I thought I would start way back at the beginning of May when we went down to ride Thomas the train...AGAIN. This year was lots of fun because they had more activities to do while you waited to ride the train. Stetson wasn't as psyched for everything this year like he was last year but all he talks about now is when we get to go again so we will play it by ear and see what next year brings!

Like always, we stayed at the Homestead Resort which I HIGHLY recommend. It is GORGEOUS and we always have a good time there. We have only stayed there with Stetson but we keep saying we will go one time without him because they have hot air ballooning and scuba diving there too!

The conductors there are always so good with the kids! Here we are getting our tickets punched as we board the train.
Stets and Skylar played some miniature golf while waiting for Thomas...
We also love the Homestead because their swimming pool is AWESOME. We spent a few hours hanging out down there and had a blast.


Posing for the camera...

Sorry these pictures are in random order...this is Stetson waking up to find that a special package had arrived for him during the night! Inside was a VIP Thomas hat, whistle and badge!

At the hotel swimming pool...goofing around =)
Well I guess I am back in the blogging world after a long LOA. I will be back soon with more pics from the rest of our Summer so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Welcome back! Hi.

annilee said...

*SQEUEE* you are back! I have missed you in blog world and in the real world too! I love all the pics, but especially the last one!!! You have on smokin hot bod!!! Keep the pictures coming sis!