Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hey look, I am finally blogging again!

So much has happened since I last blogged that I thought I should sit down a share it all with you! I had surgery on May 1 and had my endometriosis and scar tissue removed (again), cysts removed and my appendix out! All things considered, I am feeling pretty good now and ready to get back into the groove of life! My endometriosis will like continue to grow back again so hopefully we will be able to get pregnant before that happens. Say a prayer for us!!

We have had some good things happening too! Stetson has been doing great in school and is in the top of his class in all subjects and we couldn't be prouder of our little man! He continues to be such a blessing in our home and our family and brings us many smiles every day! He is playing soccer right now and Grandpa Roly is his coach. Our nephews Timber and Bryce are also on the team and Stets has really been loving it though he can't stay focused the entire game and usually ends up picking grass on the field at some point. He has also taken an interest in gymnastics after I have taken him to some local classes that have been opened up to the public so we are planning on putting him in gymnastics for the Summer as well as swimming lessons like he does every year at SARC. I am so excited for his school to be out for the Summer so we have more time to do fun things together as a family. My school ended last month and I am also off for the Summer so it's time for the fun to begin!!

We have been down to Star Valley a couple times this past Winter to stay with Gil and Rhonda whom we miss having live just down the road from us!! 

 Stetson and Tayson always have a ball playing together. This trip was in November and the boys played all day long outside in the snow and loved every  minute of it.

 Yes, this is a glittery heart tattoo on his forehead...don't ask!
 Sledding while being pulled behind a snowmobile or "snow machine" as the crazy Wyoming people say!
 My soccer star! He scored 3 goals during this game and he was so proud of himself! Way to go Stets!
 Skylar coached this game...he doesn't quite have the patience for this age group though =)
 This pic is from our recent trip to Star Valley in March for the opening weekend of the Hunger Games movie!! I love my Rhonda =) I was really sick this weekend but we made the best of it anyway and I was glad we went ahead and went instead of staying home because seeing the Hunger Games wouldn't have been the same without Rhonda there to watch it with!! Like our t-shirts for the premiere?
 I got so spoiled after my surgery and came home to all of these flowers, treats and gifts plus around the clock nursing care courtesy of my sister Annilee and Rhonda. I am a lucky girl to have so many caring friends and family members!


 Well it's time for me to go pick Stetson up from school now so I am signing off but I will try to make it back before another 4 months go by and hopefully soon I will have baby news to share!

0 comments: