Stetson is known for his crazy food combinations but at the end of the
day I can't complain because this kid will try anything that I put in
front of him and he usually loves it. He also LOVES the same foods as
his mommy which makes me very very happy.... We LOVE LOVE LOVE brussel sprouts and shrimp!!
See that face? He's loving him some brussel sprouts!
Love this kid. Lots.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I made brussel sprouts about a month ago, I really like brussel sprouts, but I'm the only one! Fisher ate them...because Fisher will eat anything, Landon however is a little picky. We went to eat school lunch today with his class, to practice for first grade and he told the lunch lady as she came around asking how everything was, "my mom is going to make me lunch to bring when I'm in first grade" lol! Stetson is such a cutie! And lucky you he'll eat just about anything!!! Wish I could get that lucky! :)
Post a Comment