These pics are from a while back but I never did post them on here! One
unfortunate part of Summer seems to be SLIVERS! I always make Stetson
put shoes on when he goes outside but I've already lost count of how
many slivers he has had in his hands and feet this year and Summer just
started. I guess that's part of being a boy...climbing on anything and
everything you can get your hands, or feet, on! After pulling out
another sliver last night and another one yet again today, I thought of
these pictures and decided I should post them to give you all a good
laugh! How many grown men does it take to hold down a 5 year old boy to remove slivers from the bottom of his feet.....?
THREE! Three is the answer...it took 3 grown men to get the job done. As you can see, Stetson wasn't too thrilled about the entire process but all slivers were successfully removed and he was recovered by later that night (pictured below). I guess that traumatizing experience was no match for a bubble bath and a clean pair of PJs to make him feel better! Such a trooper!


0 comments:
Post a Comment