Well my monthly visitor ended up coming 8 days early this month which wasn't exactly a party, however, it meant that I already got my ultrasound done instead of having to wait a couple of weeks. Sure enough, the ultrasound showed that the mass is another endometrioma that completely engulfs my left ovary. In addition, there is a smaller one on the right ovary as well. It was the PA who did my ultrasound and he said he would consult with the doctor and get back to me. I still haven't heard anything but I will call their office in the morning just in case they are in tomorrow. If not, I guess I will relax and enjoy my holidays and worry about everything else after. The good news about my visitor coming ealy is that I will be done with this nasty fertility drug before Christmas! I took my last dose tonight about an hour ago. It gives me horrible headaches most of the time so as soon as I took it, Skylar popped a big batch of popcorn for me and Stetson to eat while we laid in bed and watched Home Alone 3! I haven't heard Stetson laugh that hard at a movie in a loooong time!!! He loved it and said he wants to watch it every day now!! He was also excited that I let him stay up late because he doesn't have school tomorrow but he passed out as soon as the movie ended.
I was feeling snowballed or "hung over" this morning from taking the fertility drug last night so I didn't want to get up and get ready for church. Luckily, my husband gave me the gentle push that I needed and I am so grateful! We had a wonderful Sunday School lesson about Moroni and his refusal to deny the Christ. It was an amazing lesson and I felt rejuvenated and it was just what my spirit needed!
As promised...here are some more updated pics! After New York, I flew into St. George and joined the Griffin family for our annual Southern Utah deer hunt vacation. My inlaws built a beautiful new cabin that is amazing! We had a great time with the fam! Of course, Stetson got a new "hunter orange" outfit for the occasion!
My boys are so handsome in orange!
Me and my handsome-not so little-guy!
Me and my honey. Photo cred goes to Stetson!
Family hike...checking out the caves and such!
More fishing.
Mother Nature at her best!
Cute. Adorable. Precious. Solstice!
This is my favorite picture from our trip but I saved it for last since I can't get it to rotate!! I am so lucky to have married into such a wonerful family. I am so blessed to have them in my life and their continual support in all that I do.


0 comments:
Post a Comment