Thursday, July 2, 2009

All Tuckered Out!

Stets has had a busy day running and playing with his cousins and it finally wore him out! He passed out just a few minutes ago in his bedroom. Normally we would not let him nap this late at night but in a couple of hours when it gets dark we are heading over to Skylar's parent's house for an outdoor movie and I know once again Stets will wear himself out playing with all the cousins! So for now I will let him get some ZZZZzzzzs...

BTW--The Catholic talk show you see in the background is on because he was watching a movie and when it ended that's what was on channel 3!



5 comments:

The Jensens said...

ha ha ha what a cutie!! Don't ya wish you could just zonk out standing like that? I do! I know you like to catch up on your Catholic knowledge, you can't fool me!

Eileen said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

The Rigbys said...

That's so cute!

Megan Maughan said...

LOL! That is too funny! I love it when kids falls asleep in the most odd positions!

annilee said...

Awww so cute, and I totally recognize the blue chair... I want it back now :) Just kidding!