Thursday, July 16, 2009

Having FUN at the FUN PARK

More pictures of another successful play date....What I SHOULD have taken a picture of is the "food" they served us for "lunch". It was scarier than anything that has ever come out of any school cafeteria but the Fun Park isn't somewhere you go just for the food! Luckily child services didn't come knocking at my door after I attempted to feed the hot dog they considered food to Stetson.

Now for the enjoyable things the Fun Park had to offer for Megan, Landon, Stets and I...
When a game took our tickets I went and told one of the guys working there. I think it was maybe 10 tickets it was supposed to give us and when the machine wouldn't work at all the man went to this machine and said we could have the tickets it was spitting out because someone had earned them....LOL We ended up having 246 tickets when we cashed them all in! I am not sure how many we had previously earned but I know I only spent four dollars on tokens and two year olds aren't exactly game machine masters. Stets and Landon loved collecting the tickets at the machines. They have no idea if you only get one ticket it means you LOST!
This was their FAVORITE game...especially Landon's I think. They could play at the same time and even if they did horrible they won a ticket just for playing which they thought was cool.
Here is Stets attempting to cheat at the basketball game =)
We never actually put money in these machines but the boys sure thought they were shooting the guns!

The last highlight of the day was laser tag. You can't tell they are in a dark room lit with black lights only thanks to the bright flash of the camera but this was pretty cool to watch.
The vests are only 5 times too big and out weigh each kid by probably 5 pounds but apparently that didn't matter to them!
They thought they were pretty darn awesome packing heat!
That was a fun afternoon and we love getting together with Megan and Landon. The boys play really well together and have SO much in common it's unbelievable. Make sure you call us again soon!!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I love them in the Lazer tag jackets. They are so cute.

The Jensens said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun!! I cant wait until Jenasen is big enough to go do things like that!

Shel Loney said...

So cute!