Monday, July 6, 2009

A rockin' new do....and the zoo!

Stetson got his first Mohawk that he's had in a while. When he was little that's what we always did with his hair because he was follicle challenged for a while and didn't have much to work with. Now it seems like we are constantly cutting his hair so we decided to do something different. I LOVE how it turned out. We still need to trim the top a bit and Skylar is convinced he will dye the tips red when I am not home one day but we'll see if he ever gets that gutsy. Stets likes the hair cut because he thinks he looks like a dinosaur off of Land Before Time which is his favorite movie right now! The funny thing is when I ask him if he looks like "Spike" he says "Nope. I looks like Little Foot mom". So here's his "Little Foot" hairdo!


We had some time to kill on Saturday so we took a quick walk around Willow Park to see the animals. Stets got to "pet" this turtle which made his whole day! I am not sure the turtle was too happy but he stayed put and let him do it so I guess he didn't mind too much either. I know it is hard to see this pic with my shadow in the way...
Skylar fed the peacock while we were there too. We will have to go back one day when we have more time! Anyone want to come?

3 comments:

The Jensens said...

How fun!! What a cute Mowhawk!! And Heck ya I wanna come!! hee hee

annilee said...

Love the fo-hawk! Cute pics!

Jena said...

dude- They are at my parents.. i sent them up there FOREVER ago and my mom said she would take them down! Im SO sorry. i'll call her and have her take them to your parents house