I can't believe four years has already gone by since I married the love of my life Skylar. It seems like only yesterday that we got married until I look at our almost three year old that is now happily running our lives!! Skylar took me (or was dragged against his will if truth be told) to the Opera the weekend before our Anniversary. We (well just me actually) had a WONDERFUL time. It was good to get away just the two of us. With Annilee and Cole up from Vegas Annilee was happy to watch Stets for us! She even decided to brave taking him on a shopping trip with her...yeah, she took him to Pet Smart where he decided to reach into the fish tanks and try grabbing fish with his hands...LOL That's my kid!!
She also offered to take him to the zoo two days later while I worked and I said..."If you take him to Pet Smart and he ends up in the fish tank--do you think in my right mind I would let you take him to the zoo??" Yes, that is what I said but I was ONLY KIDDING. I would trust her with Stetson's life but I also knew he would drive her crazy so he stayed home. We spent many other days and nights with them while they were here. Stets got a taste of the night life and "girls only parties". We had a FABULOUS time and were sad to see them go.
The picture is me and my HOT hubby before leaving for the Opera. He is such a blessing in my life and I thank God every day for sending me such a wonderful, loving husband. I love him so much and I look forward to many more happy years together. Happy Anniversary Sky.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Four Years and Still Going Strong!!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 3:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awww, glad you could spend your anniversary with me! Happy Anniversary! Love the pic!
Happy Anniversary to you two!!
Congrats. You guys are a match made in Heaven!
Post a Comment