Every parent will tell you how fast time flies when you have a child, but you never know how true that is until you have one of your own! I can't believe my baby just turned THREE. He has accomplished many mile stones in his life already but I think his biggest one has been being POTTY TRAINED! It is too soon for me to jump up and down and do a little dance about it but I think we are pretty much there. He has only peed in his pull-up once in the past week and has only done the other once in almost two months so we are THRILLED. I thought this day would NEVER come!
If you asked Stets what he wanted for his birthday he would just say a, "red present" or a "blue present" so it was nice just shopping around and getting him what we wanted. I am sure this will be the last year for that! He did request a dinosaur cake with "hot candles to blow on" so we made sure not to forget about that part. I have lots of pics but I am not going to apologize because I can brag about him as much as I want when it's his birthday!
Here is Stets right before the party...wearing outfit number ONE...
Here are the guests....

One of the cakes!
...and the other cake....this is the one that caused all of the stress!
The first present Stets opened was this Land Before Time shirt from me and Skylar and he had to change into it before he could open anything else.
I guess we don't have any pics of the other things we gave him so I will get some and post them. We don't spend very much money on him for his birthdays though. He gets spoiled by all the grandparents enough that we feel putting a little money into his savings account is better for now. Boring...I know...but it will be better in the long run.
Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles! Well one big candle actually.
The proud parents...and a shirtless Stets after changing out of one shirt and completely covering another one in chocolate cake!
Brinkley enjoyed the cake and ice cream!
Stets LOVED filling these treat bags with candy for the kids that came. I was trying to do it without him seeing because I didn't have extra candy for him to eat but he found my hide-out and sat down to help me finish. He didn't once ask for any of the candy and even though we filled him a bad he still hasn't touched it! I forget he LOVES chocolate but not much else in the candy category.
Thanks so much to EVERYONE who came and helped us celebrate. We had a great time and appreciate everyone's constant love and support in everything we do in our lives.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
My Stetsie Man Turned 3!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What a cute little man!! Happy Birthday Stetson!
I can't even think that are babies are 3! Were we not just pregnant? He is so cute.......
Happy birthday to your big boy! Looks like he had a good birthday, And yes they do grow up way to fast!!
How cute is he! You are so creative! Cute cakes!
Awww love the cakes! You did a great job! Looks like most people were playing nice! Happy Birthday Stets! Love you!
happy bday stets. What a cute party. time does fly huh. so sad. awesome job on the potty training. What a big boy.
Post a Comment