Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good times with family!

Here's some more pics of the things we did with Annilee and Cole's family while they were up visiting last week...

We got some killer ice cream at Casper's which was sooo good!!

We went miniature golfing too...which Stets LOVED. Next time I will know to bring his "real putter" from his set at home so he doesn't have to use this lame plastic thing. He was so frustrated with it!! He cried when he lost his red ball in the water and was even madder when he had to play with a yellow ball after that (life's tough, I know).
During one of our late night parites Tylie tried to pass on her love for apples with peanut butter and sprinkles on to Stetson. Thanks Ty!
I wish I had more pics to share but thanks to my camera being out of commission I only have what other ppl have sent me. So sad...but as soon as I make it to wal mart and develop my film and clear out my memory card we will be back in business. Every time I take 10,000 pics with my camera I have to clear out the card and reset the camera. Apparently I take too many pics because this is the SECOND time I have had to do this in the 16 months I have had this camera. Anyways, we had a good time with everyone and will hopefully see them again next month.

2 comments:

annilee said...

Apples with peanut butter and sprinkles YUM!

Megan Maughan said...

Maybe we should take Landon & Stetson mini-golfing for a play date sometime! We took Landon a couple months ago and he LOVED it! They would have a blast together I bet!