
My in laws have been keeping a close eye on us while Skylar is working in Alaska. The other day Stetson got a nice little sliver in the bottom of his foot and Michelle came over to help me hold him down and dig it out! Stets was such a big boy, he didn't even cry until Grandma left afterwards and he didn't want her to go!

Also, Roland stopped by last night to save the day. Since Skylar left my digital camera completely stopped working and won't even turn on, our garage door wouldn't open or close, and when I walked into the kitchen yesterday, the faucet had fallen apart into three pieces just lying in the sink and I didn't have any idea what to do about any if it! Well luckily since we just built, everything is under warranty. PLUS, my camera is less than two months old so after a few calls to Fuji, I shipped the camera off to New Jersey to their repair shop to get checked out and fixed for free...so the next 5 weeks without a camera are going to royally suck. HOWEVER, a kitchen faucet is much more important than a camera! Luckily, Roland came over and put it all back together, and he even pulled out the ladder and climbed up to check out what was going wrong with our garage door and it has worked ever since. Unfortunately for me, Skylar is fixing a friend's motorcycle in the garage right now so there's no room for me to park anyways! Lol, I don't mind because Chris is a good friend who helps us out too, and it's not like I have to worry about scraping snow off of my car with 90 degree weather outside!
So far we have survived while Skylar is away, but we won't have to worry about that much longer because it's almost time for him to come home!


0 comments:
Post a Comment