
Skylar is coming home tonight and I am SO SO excited! Although he did call to tell me his plane was an hour late, I don't really believe him so we will see. He is known for telling me he has to stay another night somewhere and then he pulls into the driveway ten minutes later to surprise me! If his plane REALLY was an hour late then he should be here about ten o'clock our time.
I think this trip was about Skylar's 6th or 7th time to Alaska, but the picture here was his second time there and look how young he looks! He is 19 here and we had just barely started dating! I can't believe how time flies!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
My Baby is Coming Home!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah I have one of those husbands who has teased me so many times, I never know if he is telling the truth! That must have been a long day for Sky!
hmm i can relate. Blake plays that silly game too. Now i never know when to believe or not. Does Skylar remember blake? I am sure if he does he won't have the nicest stories. Blake had cool friends...:( :)
Post a Comment