Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I got my baby back!







It's been SO nice having Skylar home from Alaska. He's already talking about heading back up in a few months but I will worry about that when we come to it! Stetson was SO excited when Skylar walked in the door at 10:20pm Sunday night. In fact, all three of us stayed up until 2a.m. to spend some family time together. Skylar stayed home from work the next day and he spoiled Stetson all day long doing whatever Stets wanted to do. When I came home from work, Skylar was lounging on the couch watching T.V. and Stets was in the bathroom...he had gotten into a box of tampons, opened about 10 of them, and was chewing on the cotton! I am glad someone was watching over him so he didn't choke!!!

Skylar brought Stetson 2 stuffed fish from Alaska and a cute children's book about Airplanes. Stets loves, "fishies", but he doesn't understand why the stuffed fish can't go in the bathtub??

3 comments:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I bet it's nice to have him home, i can only imagin how excite stets was to see him home. I just can't believe how big he is getting. He is a doll

Ashley said...

Chelsey it was so good to see you at the baseball game! Your little guys sure is a cutie! I haven't seen your mom for a long time, tell her I miss her & give her a hug from me! I love looking at all your pictures, they are so cute!
Ashley (Fortune) Alder

Eileen said...

Hey! How fun to find your sweet comment. Your boy is SO big and cute. It was fun to look through your blog. Can I put your link on mine? I feel like a thorn in a rose bush being a blogger. Blogging is such a generation thing. Oh well. It's fun.