

We just entered a into a new phase of life...potty training! Stetson will be two next month and I think he is bound and determined to get out of that diaper. He LOVES to sit on the potty and that is how we spend half of our days around here now. He is getting much better and recognizing when he needs to go. Tonight, I told him to go lay down and go, "night-night", and he said, "Potty, night-night", and that's just what he did...he went potty and then he went to sleep. We just bought some Pull-ups that turn cold when you pee so that you can start to recognize when you are going so we will try those out starting tomorrow. Wish us luck...
These little SpongeBob toys are Stetson's prizes for going in the potty. Luckily he doesn't ask every time for one because I thought he would go only every now and then and these would be motivation, but he went three times already just tonight and I don't want to go broke buying SpongeBob bath toys!!



3 comments:
Your baby is growing up!!! Enjoy EVERY moment. He is sure a cutie.
Oh my little Stetsie! Tell him I will buy him a treat too! And send it in the mail!
Good luck! You'll have to let me know your method. It sounds like it's working great!
Post a Comment