Annilee compiled a scrapbook over the past couple of months of the cruise we took in November of 2006! The cruise was courtesy of Aunt Dixie and Uncle Bill and it was a once in a lifetime adventure that we were able to share with the entire family. It was SO AMAZINGLY fun and I am psyched that Dixie asked Annilee to make scrapbooks for everyone so we will always have these photos to remember it by! Since I am still waiting on pics from last weekend's BINGO celebration, here are some of the cute scrapbook pages she made...

Ok, well I had 8 more pages to upload here and Blogger is giving me the annoying, ERROR, message so I will try again tomorrow!




3 comments:
Cute pages. At first I thought you went on a "Scrapbook Cruise" and I was going to have to hate you! =) Looks like a fun trip.
It was my first time to Newton ever! I didn't know you lived out there. It is SOOO pretty.
so funny about (LG). I like to give him a hard time about her. So i am going to be in logan next week. Do you want to do lunch if you have a break somewhere? let me know. 2136531
Wow she must be talented!!! Just kidding, glad you posted them! I will send you the other pages this week.
Post a Comment