Well it's 4:45 a.m. and I can't decide whether I am up too late or too early!! I guess since I haven't been to sleep yet that it's WAY too late. Oh well, don't all moms run on no sleep regularly?? Actually Stets has been zonked out since 11 o'clock tonight so it's not his fault that I am up! My stomach has been acting up again and it has been hurting on and off all day today, even more than usual. I have seen the doctor 4 times (2 different docs) total now since it started back in early Feb and one thinks it's stressed induced gastritis which TOTALLY made sense when it started because I was in my first semester of nursing school and I was just learning what REAL stress was! However, I haven't been stressed lately that I know of and the problem has gotten worse. I have been tested for ulcers, kidney stones, gallstones, etc. and everything is negative. =) The Dr. I saw a few days ago thinks my endometriosis has spread and that is what is causing the pain because the pain is a contracting feeling and uterine tissue contracts. Want to know his idea on how to fix that? Get pregnant. Ok, well if I get pregnant, who is going to finish school for me?? Either way it's so unpredictable that I don't know what to do about it really. I went THREE entire months without any problems and thought it was gone, but it started up again last week and has been irking me ever since. Basically when it acts up I can't eat or drink anything without pain and the pain lasts about 2 hours and then I am 100% fine until I eat or drink again. Lol.
Oh and just to clear up any questions, NO we are not getting pregnant today...or tomorrow either. I would love another baby if things were a little more calm, but now is NOT the time. Our time will come soon enough, and until then, we will enjoy every minute of our walking talking almost 2 year old. I have a hard enough time leaving Stets while I go to school and I can't imagine leaving an infant as well.
Now on to my blog...here's some pics of us at the park/zoo a couple weeks ago. We are making plans to go to Hogle Zoo soon and I can't wait to see how much Stets loves that since he loved this little one so much!
I am guessing since I am home all day with Stetson that I had better wake him up at the crack of dawn so I can wear him out and he will take a NICE LONG, EARLY nap so I can finally crash.








1 comments:
I'm sorry about your tummy stuff. That's no fun. I hope someone or something can help.
Post a Comment