Well we just got back tonight from another fun family night. My in laws have been showing movies outside this summer in their backyard on a massive movie screen and tonight we watched, "College Road Trip". It was hilarious!! Skylar and Michelle whipped up some yummy hot dogs and hamburgers before hand, and the kids ran themselves ragged playing games. Oakley ended up with a serious bloody nose after being smacked in the face with a tennis ball. She was covered in it and she soaked through two of my shirts, but she's tough and was back to playing in no time!!
.
I mistakenly thought Stetson would run himself down playing with the "big kids" and we would be able to enjoy the movie while he slept...or at least held somewhat still...NOPE. That didn't happen. We came home at 11:30 at night and he was STILL all over the place. In fact, Skylar passed out pretty quickly and me and Stetson watched Oprah at one in the morning until he finally went to sleep.
One thing that I've learned from having a child that NEVER wants to go to bed, Sponge Bob Square Pants comes on MTV at 2a.m. and has come in handy a time or two at our house =). I really can't complain though because he is usually asleep by 11p.m. and is NEVER up before 11:30a.m. I think that child has an internal alarm clock like my dad, only dad's goes off at 6a.m. and Stetson's goes off at precisely 11:30a.m





2 comments:
11:30 are you kidding me? holy cow that would be nice. So your sis left me a message about how you and i would always bug her when i would come over to play. good times. I loved having sleep overs at your house on the tramp. so fun
That kid could have been mine since that is the type of hours that I would like to run :) Except the bad part is I go to bed late and always have to get up early for work. I have watched my fair share of late night Oprah shows.
Take Care,
Katie
Post a Comment