Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BINGO party pics



Well I am finally getting around to posting more pics from our 4th of July annual BINGO party with the fam!

This family tradition all started when Dixie decided to buy big BINGO prizes for everyone a few years ago and use it as an excuse to get the family together and now we do it once every year. I was stoked this year because I got an entire 5 piece set of Bath and Body Works stuff, Skylar was happy with his Olive Garden gift card ( so was I!!), and Stetson got a Leap Frog Alphabet set for our fridge that he loves to play OVER and OVER and OVER...

We also celebrate all of the grandkids's birthdays while we are there and it's insane because there are 9 kids and another one on the way next year so there are gifts, wrapping paper, etc. ALL OVER the place by the time they are finished opening up their new surprises. Stetson still didn't get the idea this year so Skylar opened them all and we packed them away into the truck. He got spoiled though!

Other than that we hang out and just enjoy each other's company. There is also a VERY SERIOUS (lol) game of poker that happens every year and this year, Skylar took the prize money!! I should thank everyone for donating to our dinner at Red Lobster on the way home later that night...it was SO yummy!!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Great pics! I voted for the fisherman outfit, it's way cute. I'm glad someone else thinks about Halloween as early as I do :) Good luck on the potty training, sounds like he is doing well. I just started last week with Connor and he is doing great, it's been easier than it was with Christian, partly I'm sure because I'm more relaxed...those poor first kids, they get all the mistakes. (btw, I know what your thinking if I'm more relaxed now, I must have been beyond uptight then) :) Way to go Stets, only 2 and potty training!

Eileen said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. And way funny on the backtalking thing! Wait till he's a teenager. You'll be wishing he was 2 again. =)

I love the slideshow thing. I should have done that with all my party pics. And how do I get on the invite list for that BINGO party?!

annilee said...

Sky's still a river rat!!!