We just got back last night from the annual family BINGO party and it was as fun as always! These pics in this slide show were from Bill's camera and there's not many of our little family but I will post some of those as soon as I get them developed! Bill was nice enough to send me home with a disc full of pics from the party!
I also heard from Fuji over the weekend and they didn't find anything at all wrong with my camera so it is on its way back to me and will be here in 3-5 business days. Now why it wasn't even turning on for me and it is working, "just like new", for them is the big question! I tried TWO new sets of batteries in it before I called the company saying it was BROKEN! The guy's response over the phone today, "Ma'am, maybe your whole pack of batteries was bad"...hmm...let's hope that's the case because I want my camera back and I only want it back if it's going to take pictures! I know that's a lot to ask of a camera...lol





1 comments:
I haven't seen cody or your sisters for forever. i can't believe it. Crazy where are your sisters? annilee is in vegas right? so crazy. It looks fun. your mom and dad look the same. Seeing your fam made me think of childhood times. and how much fun we had. good times
Post a Comment