Friday, July 18, 2008

Halloween 08





So I have been trying to find Stetson a Halloween costume online today and we have narrowed it down to TWO and we can't decide which one to get, so we are asking our friends and family!! Scroll over to the right side of my page and vote for whichever one you like the best! The farmer on the left is what Stets wore last year and it was so freaking cute on him! I just pulled that pic from the web page because I didn't have a picture of him in it on my computer...


The baseball outfit isn't an "official" costume so we would have to get some tight pants and extra long socks to go with it to pull it off. Stets already has a ball and bat and what not for the accessories, but I LOVE this little fisherman costume!! It's so freaking cute and Stets loves little, "fishes"! Let us know what you all think...thanks!!

0 comments: