


My baby is turning two! We will be celebrating his birthday this weekend even though it's not officially until August 29th. Every summer my entire family on my dad's side gets together and we celebrate all of the grandkids's birthdays in one weekend! It's quite a party when you are celebrating for 7 all at once. We are very excited to go away and have a nice relaxing weekend and just enjoy the fam. My sister is due in December so there will be another one to add to the bunch next year. Actually, we have 19 nieces and nephews counting my family and Skylar's too...plus three more on the way this year! Kids are so much fun! We are excited to meet all of the little ones.
These pics are from the first time I took Stets to Kiddie Kandids and he was 6 months old! I remember all I wanted at the time was for him to grow some hair because he was so darn bald but now I look back and I love these pictures with his big blue eyes...and shiny bald head. Lol! They grow up too fast and as soon as I get my camera back I am taking him outside to get some adorable (hopefully) two year old pictures before his birthday!
I am REALLY loving my time off from school right now. We have been to the zoo this week, the water park, many softball games, playgrounds, etc. and I LOVE waking up to Stets in the morning instead of an alarm clock screaming in my ear at 6:30a.m. every day!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Just can't believe it!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That B.D. party sounds fun. What a great idea. TWO!? Where does the time go? He is a sweetie pie.
he is seriously so cute. he has the cutest face. I love those pictures. so cute. i love kiddie kandids but the are expensive. Can't wait to see some more pics.
Post a Comment