We decided last minute on Wednesday evening that we needed a night away with just our little family so I got on priceline and booked us a room for Thursday night at the Red Lion in SLC and we were off. We got there and checked into the room at about 6p.m. that night and we were starving so we headed to Trolley Square to find some food.
Can you tell by looking at Stetson that we ate at The Spaghetti Factory?
The best part about the Hotel was that the toiletries were all from Bath & Body Works and they were my TWO favorite fragrances!! That started the trip off right!
I made sure to book a Hotel that had a swimming Pool so we could swim and enjoy ourselves that evening because we knew we would get in late and wouldn't really have time to do anything else! We had the pool to ourselves and spent the evening there and it was fun just being together.


We went and ordered dinner from a yummy Cafe in the Hotel and took it up to our room and then crashed for the night.


We got up bright and early the next day and headed back to the Cafe for some breakfast...then checked out of the Hotel and headed for Hogle Zoo!!
Here's a few highlights from our day at the Zoo. I have over 80 pics on my camera I took there so I will post more later, but here's a wrap-up...
Can you tell by looking at Stetson that we ate at The Spaghetti Factory?
The best part about the Hotel was that the toiletries were all from Bath & Body Works and they were my TWO favorite fragrances!! That started the trip off right!

I made sure to book a Hotel that had a swimming Pool so we could swim and enjoy ourselves that evening because we knew we would get in late and wouldn't really have time to do anything else! We had the pool to ourselves and spent the evening there and it was fun just being together.


We went and ordered dinner from a yummy Cafe in the Hotel and took it up to our room and then crashed for the night.


We got up bright and early the next day and headed back to the Cafe for some breakfast...then checked out of the Hotel and headed for Hogle Zoo!!

Here's a few highlights from our day at the Zoo. I have over 80 pics on my camera I took there so I will post more later, but here's a wrap-up...





5 comments:
Those are the BEST outings! Last minute, spur-of-the-moment, spontaneous, you get the picture, unplanned trips. Looks like you had fun!
Looks like you guys had a lot of FUN!!! What a fun idea to just head out at the last minute!
Looks like so much fun,
did you like the Red Lion? How funny this is where me and my mom booked for the nurses conference. Let me know what you thought it looks pretty nice. Cant wait to see you in hell again this week
Looks like fun!!! Wish we could of been there!
It looks like you guys had a great time...I am sooo jealous!!
Post a Comment