Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stets's Room










Stetson is always so excited to show his new bedroom to ANYONE who comes over, (even if they have seen it 50+ times already), HOWEVER...he NEVER plays in it when he doesn't have someone over to play with. I took this pic after we had lived here over two months and it was the VERY first time he messed his room by himself! He was actually proud to show me the mess he made. I was excited because I want him to be able to enjoy it and entertain himself every now and again so that I can keep my sanity!!




He has NEVER been afraid to completely trash the entire kitchen at meal times! Now THAT would be nice!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

hey, i am glad to hear from you. Your little boy is so cute. he has the prettiest eyes. How is school going? take care and keepin touch.

annilee said...

Yay I'm so excited! Now I can finally comment! Without that annoying music pulling up every time!!! Luv Ya, Annilee

Anonymous said...

dont worry Im sure Skylar will be home in no time. the hardest time I had with Mike in the military was when he was in boot camp that was the first time he was gone and each time after that its slowly gotten easier even though I miss him right now its not as hard as it was the first time. Im sorry to hear that Your sink fell apart how exactly did that happen? anyways good luck with getting everything fixed.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Yeah you finally got a blog, since we don't get to see you much it will be cool to see what's going on with you guys. but all these jsut remind me to much of jaxon