Ok so we weren't really out having a good time when this pic was taken, but we were still having a nice break from clinical and enjoying the sun! Even though I take pics of everyone in class for the video at the end of the year, I will not put anyone on my blog to embarrass them!! I think the video will be embarrassing enough when you see some of the pics I got! Love you guys-- Anyways, here's me and Haylee hanging out as the Hazmat crew sets up the tent due to an incident that could have required people showing up at the hospital for a good foam down to clean up the oil spill. Luckily, no one was doused and this only ended up being for practice!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Chelsey...you are one cute nurse in the making!!!
love ...Sarah
Post a Comment