

I am taking off for two days and leaving my boys to fend for themselves! I wish the two day trip was a fun family vacation or a hot and saucy weekend with Skylar, but unfortunately, it's a conference for school. Am I looking forward to 16 hours of hanging out and listening to FASCINATING lectures? Nope, but it's mandatory so I hope to make the best of it! If any one's in the neighborhood later in the week, do you mind stopping by and making sure the house hasn't burned down?? Lol. Actually the most likely scenario while I am gone is lots of playing, spot lighting for deer, bike rides, 4 wheeler rides...etc. and VERY little cleaning, sleeping, bathing...you know, the stuff that mom enforces! Hopefully my little absence will make them realize what I do around here. Actually, Skylar is very appreciative of almost everything I do. I still don't know how I got such a wonderful husband! Maybe Stets will realize what mommy does and miss me.
I snapped these pics tonight while my boys were playing around in the shower... Who can resist that toothy grin?
I thought I'd share some of Stetson's "creative" little comments he's come up with lately. He has amazed me on how fast he is learning to speak in sentences. After I sent him to time-out last week he said, "DON'T HIT ME CHELSEY!!" umm...all I did was SEND him to time-out. NO hitting was involved PERIOD and when did I become CHELSEY?? Lol. Yesterday after Sacrament meeting I told him we were going to nursery and he said, "I'LL CRY! I'll CRY MOM". I think that was his first official threat.
See what I mean by creative? Oh and he has to look at the back of the newspaper EVERY DAY and see the picture of the moon below the weather information. Well you can imagine his horror today when the black box was empty...and no moon was found outside tonight upon our searching! It wasn't there ANY of the ten times we looked! WHAT NERVE of the man in the moon to upset my child like that.



8 comments:
too bad it won't be a fun vacay. Maybe next time. He is very cute chels, toothy and all. so cute.
Oh Chelsey, I Love it...Doesn't it just make you sad when your child starts calling you by your name?? JaDee has started calling me Brookie, what a stinker. Well I hope your house will hold up for ya LOL, enjoy your trip :p
He's so damn sweet! darn cute... sorry...darn cute!
what cute pictures! Maybe they will surpise you and have the house cleaned for you when you get home. Have fun at the conference.
That is the cutest and funniest thing have ever heard!
Have fun at your conference. Stets is so cute, and has such a fun personality! Tell him nanny misses him!!!
What a cute little guy you got, he sure has a cute smile!!!
Stetson is so cute! I work with your mom at RRD ha ha ha...I've heard all about Stet's new sayings and threats...she tells me a new story every time I see her! I'll have to tell her I found your blog!
Post a Comment