Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back home and Loving It

I've been back home since last Friday, but it's been so crazy around here I haven't sat down to blog! It's midterms right now and that always amps up my stress level a bit more than it's already at. Well one mid-term is already behind me and it went good so hopefully I can say the same about the one coming up too! I won't bore you with all the details from the Utah Nurses Association convention, but I did learn many things and now I can say that I've been. I came home to find both the house and my boys all in one piece! When I got home, I picked up Stetson and said, "Mommy missed you SO much! Did you miss mommy?" He says, "I love trains mama".



The Relief Society is coming to our house next

Wednesday to tour it and check it out. I guess they do that annually with the new homes in the ward so I've put Skylar to work doing some extra things around here to make a few things look better before they come...

We added this full length mirror to our bedroom wall and look at the cute shadow boxes I designed and painted that Skylar built for me! I think they add so much to our room and I love them! He did such a good job! I had looked EVERYWHERE for some things to put on them and I finally found the stuff to make those little flower pots and all the stuff in them at the DOLLAR STORE. I didn't find anything at Hobby Lobby and what I did find at the Quilted Bear cost way more than I wanted to spend but you can't complain about prices when you shop at the local dollar store. lol. -

0 comments: