Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Tag--Randomness

I was tagged to share 6 random things about myself so here goes...#1 I LOVE chicken noodle soup! I eat a can of it EVERY single day. I have made it homemade before but it takes too long so I mostly stick to Progresso to cure my cravings.


#2 I get bored with decor VERY easily and am always rearranging furniture and doing anything I can to make a room look different! We just put up this wallpaper last week in our front room/office and I LOVE it!



It's only done on the one wall...I know you can't see the rest of the room in these pics.

#3 I am OBSESSED with smells!! This explains my Scentsy addiction! I usually go for citrus smells and ANYTHING with grapefruit in it!

#4 I do have qualities about myself that could be considered OCD...our DVDs for instance are alphabetized first by all the Disney movies and then secondly by "non-cartoon" movies.

#5 I LOVE anything Disney! I had all of this Mickey Mouse stuff in my trusso before I was married and we are still using it all as you can see. Stetson has no idea who Mickey and Minnie are but he will soon find out!!



#6 LAST but definitely NOT LEAST! I think my husband is the SEXIEST man alive!!




Yes, even when he looks like this! Well there you have it, a little insight into my world. I am tagging Sarah, Brooke, Chrissy and Megan (Landon's mommy).

1 comments:

Kerri said...

Your bathroom is cute, the wallpaper is awesome, your bedroom looks great. I can't wait to see your house now that it's done and you are living in it!!! Stetson is adorable as ever. I am getting really excited to see everyone!