Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stets and Timber Photoshoot










Timber came over for a few hours to hang out with us today. I am glad he is so laid back and easy going because Stets wasn't too excited about sharing ANYTHING at all today. At least he learned after sitting in time-out a few times too many! These two are so fun to watch play together. They talk half in English and half in jibberish but they somehow understand eachother! They are only a week apart in age and I hope they will always be good buddies! (Stets is in green and Timber is in orange BTW).

3 comments:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

those are some cute boys that you got there, you take really good pic too.
Yes, were taking Jaxon trick or treating this year. We have been working on saying that, lol. Are you taking stets.

Jena said...

Cutie Pies! Whose other boy is that! Sometimes I miss the sweater weather up there!

Kerri said...

Handsome boys! I can't wait to see Stetson (and you guys) in a couple of weeks. Good luck with the nursery thing, I'm sure he will be loving it in no time!