Friday, October 17, 2008

Firefighter Stetsie

UEA vacation started yesterday so after me and Stetson slept in til 9:30, we decided to head over to the library where they had a fireman there to talk to the kids about fire safety. Stets is way too young to understand most of what they were teaching, but he still got to STOP DROP and ROLL across the grass and thought that was great! Afterwards, they let the kiddos climb ALL over the brand new fire truck and Stets was on cloud nine!!
Here's Stets picking up the "fire"!

The fire truck being bombarded with kids!
Stets driving the "big red truck"!

Posing for mom!!
After all of this excitement, they had little fireman outfits for the kids to dress up in and get their picture taken! I will post those as soon as I get them back. He looked so stinkin cute in the outfit I can't wait to see the pics!

4 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

oh my gosh! what a cutie! looks like he had a blast!

Brooke said...

Oh how exciting for him! i still love going to see the big red trucks too that is why i am sooo glad my dad is a firemen!!

Cassidy said...

seriously he is so cute. Brody would love that too... must be a boy thing. what a fun way to spend UEA

Eileen said...

K. I finished! You have to email me your thoughts and feelings. (the book) workwoman@comcast.net

Love your post. Little boys and "boy things" are too fun!