Here's Stets rockin' his Ute jersey and ball!
Here's the famous Swoop!
Last Thursday Skylar and Stetson went with my mom and dad down to SLC for the UTE game. They had excellent seats so Skylar was super stoked to go even though he's an Ags fan. Stetson, however, doesn't usually hold still for more than 3.2 seconds so I was wondering how much of the game he would let everyone else enjoy but I am proud to say he surprised me and did REALLY really good!
My mom said he was super good just hanging out in his own seat and eating popcorn. However, he was LESS than pleased when the mascot, Swoop, came and sat down right behind him. He started hysterically screaming and crawled under his seat and didn't come out until Swoop was on the opposite side of the stadium. The next day, he would cry every time anyone mentioned the name, "Swoop" however, now he won't stop talking about him! He's been telling EVERYONE that, "Swoop a nice bird". In fact, he even told that to the Dr. yesterday! I was prepping him for the dreaded exam from the Dr. and I said, "The Dr. is VERY nice Stetson". Stetson's response was, "NO! Swoop is nice". Lol.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"Swoop a nice bird"
Posted by *Chelsey* at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOL. kids say the funniest things! I have a picture of me screaming with a KUTV bird mascot when I was his age. I guess in size comparison that would be like a 20 foot bird standing next to us. I would be scared too :)
That is such a cute story! Toddlers make life fun.
I forgot about the wedding question. NO. Too scary, too hard to get detail in the white dress. I would LOVE to cuz I LOVE weddings in general, but I'm just not good enough or brave enough. But thanks for thinking of me!
Hmm...where have I heard this story before? Ha Ha Ha! Bet you can guess that one! Stetson is so so cute!
Post a Comment