Well I got a wild hair tonight and decided to change my layout on my blog. I was in a hurry and forgot to save my list of blogs that I read...oops. Oh well, I will get to that at some point in the next few days and when I get around to doing just that, PLEASE let me know if I have forgotten to put you back on there! I wouldn't leave anyone off on purpose =).
I have some cute pics that hopefully I will have time to post tomorrow but with hanging wallpaper, studying for midterm, eating conference dinner at my in laws house, and study group at 6...well, there's a few reasons why you probably won't see those pics for a few days! Since it's almost 4am I am not starting into that mess tonight! Have a good weekend everyone.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Oops
Posted by *Chelsey* at 3:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cute new background :p
Post a Comment