Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another attempt



We tried our luck at leaving Stetson in nursery again today at church! Did it go over so well? Actually he screamed for about the first 30 minutes EVEN THOUGH I HADN'T LEFT THE ROOM YET, but afterwards he calmed down and ALMOST enjoyed himself! I was really proud of him. Here's the little "hat/bandanna" he made in nursery today that says, "I can be honest".

You can see by the look on his face just how happy he was to be in nursery today!

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

that is so cute. poor stets. it took us a good 2 months. so i got a message from your sis,annilee, and she said i remember you and chelsey driving me crazy. Do you remember all the times we would snoop in her room. man if she only knew she would kill us. This is wierd but i remember you had the best sleeping bags in the world. Wierd but that is one of the things i remember at your house. We had fun. Good times roller skating at sorges house. remember the little woop that goes from sidewalk to dirt, man i biffed alot.

Jeff & Erin said...

Oh man, sorry to hear that he doesn't want to go to nursery! Jeff has been taking Kaleb every now and then so that hopefully he will get used to the idea of going by the time he is 18 months. I really hope he will be fine since we will have another baby soon! Good luck getting him used to it!

Brooke said...

Poor little boy...why is it that some parents can just drop off there kids and they don't cry and then there is yours and mine that you think that they are being killed or something!! Grrr I wish you luck, if you wish me luck DEAL??

annilee said...

He even looks cute when he's unhappy! I love the sweater he looks very handsome! And Cassidy I can't believe you are finally confessing your dirty ways!!! Good thing I have gotten so nice over the years! Yes being 7 years older than Chelsey, I did get picked on by you little ones! But I still kinda like you guys anyway! Just remember Karma!!! Believe me it got much worse. I used to have to clean poop out of the tub after Chelsey bathed!!! She will forever owe me!!! And for the record, I think you are a doll!

annilee said...

O.k. Chelsey just giving you the benefit of the doubt! So I am 9 years older than you! And much more mature!!! He He just kidding!