Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!




August brings a rush of birthdays in our families, and not far behind is my dad's birthday in September. His actual birthday is Sept 2nd, but we celebrated over last weekend! We did a whole shabangin' party because he's high maintenance you know! Ok, so we didn't do anything and every year he tells us kids NOT to get him anything! Like usual, I didn't listen and we got him a pair of Skecher sandals. Guess what? He actually likes them! Happy Birthday Dad AKA "Crampa Reed". Oh and Stetson thought the gift wrapped package was his, and he also thought the shoes were a perfect fit because he wore them around for the evening. I have to add, that I didn't pick out the pink wrapping paper just for him...I wrapped the gift at my mom's house and she said I could use any paper I could find. I didn't find anything with "Happy Birthday" on it so I did her a favor by using up the ugliest paper she had left in there! You're welcome, mom!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

i absolutly love your dad. He is the sweetest man. seriously. he reminds me of my dad alot. happy birthday!!! Those shoes are perfect for stet, who were you really buying them for???jk

Alyssa said...

Little Stetsie is getting so big!

Rachelle Toolson said...

Your blog is super cute!! I will finally be able to keep up on my little sis's life!