Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday Bash Belated

I am finally getting around to posting the pics from Stetson's party last Sunday. Yesterday was his actual birthday and I was planning on going somewhere with just the two of us lastnight but we were both so exhausted from such a long week! After I got home from my clinical in same day surgery at the hospital, me and Stetson went home and both slept for two hours!! That was our little party. As you can see from the pics, he got spoiled and I don't think he needs ANYTHING for Christmas at all!!


After it was all said and done, the party boy went home and crashed...in the laundry basket of all places! Happy Birthday Baby!! Mommy and Daddy love you very much and are SO proud of you!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

He is TWO?! Really, how does that happen so fast?

Hope you are liking Edward and Bella! I just got my hands on Breaking Dawn.

And, I like Justin! We just pretend there are no bad lyrics. :)

annilee said...

AWWW wish I could have been there! That is the cutest cake!

Brooke said...

Cute cake, who made it?? Well it sure looks like he had a good birthday :p

Cassidy said...

Looks like so much fun. time goes by so fast. I love the sponge bob idea. i think that we are going to do a pizza party for brody's third bday on nov 3. I don't really like themes too much. but i will admit i did an elmo party last year. He is such a handsome kid. very cute.

Kerri said...

Stetson is so cute. Looks like he had a fun birthday! I wish we could have seen you this last weekend. It could not have been a more rushed trip. Not much fun, but oh well. The pic of stets in the laundry bastket is too cute!