Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No kids allowed!!




We didn't write this, but I couldn't have said it better myself!!! If you pack it in, PACK IT OUT!




Well me and Skylar made it to three whole years of marriage...can you believe it?? Only kidding. I have such a wonderful husband that is SO good to me and Stetson and I wouldn't trade him for the world. The only thing I MIGHT trade about him would be his softball habit...but what wife wouldn't? I think I made it clear that he is NOT playing on three teams next year!! Other than that...I love you honey!! He is my rock and he works hard to always provide for us. He is such a good daddy too...just ask Stetson because that child is definitely a DADDY'S BOY!

To celebrate last night, we didn't go all out and do anything fancy this year but we did go out for the evening without the kiddo and we had fun together! We went to Olive Garden (My FAVE), then we went to shoot my gun. I know that's not exactly romantic but I felt my stress dissipate with every loud bang and it was good for my soul!! Also, I refuse to take Stetson around guns because it terrifies me of what could easily happen. I know there's always kids there with their parents, but I'm just not that easy going. After we were done shooting, we picked up Stetson and played with him for a while and at 11p.m. when he still wasn't asleep for the night, the three of us laid in bed and watched The Notebook. It was REALLY good. I just finished reading the book a couple of days ago and I really wanted to see the movie and I loved it. All in all, we had a great time and I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband that loves me so much.
Thanks Grandma Chelle and Grandpa Roly for watching Stetson so we could go out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO YO Chels are you hatin' on my blog music? :) What are you not a kid rock fan? It's a good song. I gotta take that beautiful boy song off. The version I have is MUCH MUCH better. Your so funny.

I don't think I have ever shot a gun. Looks kinda fun.

Eileen said...

You are a very brave girl! And did you say "your" gun?!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Hey Chels! Congratulations on 3 years. It's amazing how time flies. Your boy is such a stud muffin. Hope you're doing good!

Becca said...

I told ya the movie is so good!
I hope you are going to your mil's
tonight for the big movie I am going to try to go.

Cassidy said...

so funny about your post. I think that it is crazy about you shooting a gun. But i am with you one hundred percent, on being nervous about stet being around guns i just think abou what can happen. agh

Sarah O. said...

Chelsey...you look hot packin heat!
Love Sarah