Isn't it funny how some treats just taste sooo much better when eaten on a hot summery day...with friends and family? I am not a fan of the heat, but there are some things you just can't do when it's cold!
Here's my mom decorating her cupcake tree at a family party Friday night.

My boys chowing down at the fair last night...
ReNae making chocolate covered strawberries (my FAVORITE)!
Stetson and Timber enjoying..and swapping...popsicles earlier today...
And we can't forget chocolate covered bananas! These were SO easy to make and SO SO SO yummy! I am going to make a bunch for Stetson's birthday party in a few weeks.

Here's the box you buy the chocolate mix in if anyone wants to try them. It includes the sticks too.
And summer wouldn't be summer if we didn't roast marshmallows out back over the campfire...
Summer's definitely on its way out but it'll be back next year and I can hardly wait for my first cup of hot cocoa with the first snow fall this year!! I hope everyone had as good of a summer as we did...and yes, I've already put our pumpkins out on the front porch for fall!!


3 comments:
The party was fun. I enjoyed the cupcakes and I learned next time to be first in line for the fruit pizza. YUMMY!!
I sure can't wait either for the first snow fall and sip of HOT chocolate!! Those Chocolate covered Banana's sure look yummy I am going to have to try them!! Thanks for the idea!
So sad I couldn't be there! Love the pics! Happy Anniversary today!
Post a Comment