Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh no, she didn't!!



I am SO mad at myself!! I completely shaved off all of Stetson's hair by accident! You are probably wondering how one goes about "accidentally" shaving one's head?? Well I was trimming Stetson's hair sitting on our bed so he could watch t.v. and sit still. I was ALMOST done when the trimmer's battery died and this particular trimmer doesn't have a cord for back-up when that happens so I ran into the bathroom to get the other trimmer that plugs into the wall and I was in a hurry (NEVER a good idea when you are cutting some one's hair), to finish because SpongeBob was almost over and my time was running out...well as soon as I plugged in the new trimmer I had Stetson look down so I could do his neckline and I took out about a 3" wide strip right down the middle when I realized I didn't change the guard on the trimmer from when Skylar shaved all of his hair off a few days ago...and now I had a little boy with a 3" wide and about 4" long strip down his head that was BALD! I was sooo mad at myself because I was hurrying and I completely ruined his entire hair cut and had to go ahead and shave it all off because there was too much missing to save it!!

The last thing me and Stetson do every morning before we leave the house is put gel in his hair and spike it all up and he looks in the mirror and says, "cute". Well after he saw his pile of hair on the bed he looked at it and said, "big MESS mom". All I have to say is at least it will grow back!! Well here's a cute little pic of Stets at 6 months old before he ever grew hair in the first place!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh Chelsey...I bet your pissed, but hey at least it will grow. Crap now you really make me nervous to give my little man his first cut. Well enjoy the bald men in your house!! Loveyas

annilee said...

He's cute no matter what!

Kerri said...

Oh no! Luckily he still looks cute bald!! With a boy, his hair will be back in no time. Sounds like you guys had a fun trip to SLC, what a good idea. Thanks for sharing

Jai said...

He still looks super cute!

Eileen said...

I have one word. SUNSCREEN! That is a funny story.

You asked if Alli looks like Mallory as a baby. NO. She looks like her dad in everyway, except her blue eyes. She especially looks like him when she's mad. :)